Thank you for your interest, please email me at Martin Veasey.
I would also like to help you by providing you with timely updates and access to my research and there are a number of methods you can choose:
|Mailing List||My mailing list is used only to send out notification of website updates to subscribers; I won't pass your details on to other organisations and you can unsubscribe if you wish|
|Click the button or this link to send me an email message|
|I tweet website updates and snippets of day-to-day interest that we find in our reading, and retweet other tweets that might be of interest. Useful for those wanting to keep bang-up-to-date!|
|I have a very active profile page on LinkedIn. I update this with website updates and snippets of day-to-day interest that I find in our reading. A little more leisurely than Twitter, with room for more detail in updates.|
|RSS||RSS is a good way to be notified of new and changed content if you routinely read multiple websites. It is a way to easily distribute a list of headlines, update notices, and content to a wide number of people. Click on the icon to set it up for you.|
Please note that I am not authorised to carry out any regulated activity under the framework established by Section 19 of the Financial Services & Markets Act 2000. In particular, I do not provide advice or management of investments, nor do I act in dealing or the arrangement of deals.
I offer pension scheme, asset management and corporate clients services in the following areas:
- Professional / Independent Trustee, Non-Executive and Fund Directorships
- Management of in-house investment and other teams
- Asset-liability management, funding, solvency and the employer covenant
- Building of reporting and governance platforms – DC and DB
- Managing the Investment Manager – due diligence, manager selection and monitoring
- Assistance in execution/implementation of decisions
- Working with fiduciary managers / delegated consulting
- Getting the most out of your current advisers
- Trustee and team training
Please call me on 07799 370585 or email Martin Veasey for further information on this page or my services.
Author: Martin Veasey
© www.veaseyassociates.co.uk 2011 – 2020